Weekdays are tremendous hectic and we hardly get time to prepare dinner in between work. This is the place fast and simple recipes come to our rescue. If you discover the web, one can find an in depth vary of dishes which are fuss-free and simple to make. From one-pot rice to roti roll, choices are many, leaving you spoilt for decisions. One such widespread fast meal possibility is paneer pulao. Succulent items of paneer tossed with fragrant rice, paneer pulao spells indulgence. It’s simple to make, fuss-free and helps you place collectively a scrumptious meal any day throughout the week. And what we take pleasure in probably the most is that the recipe provides you adequate room for experimentation. Let’s check out one among our favorite paneer pulao recipes. It contains some candy matar (peas) in it.
Easy Pulao Recipe: How To Make Quick And Easy Paneer Pulao:
To make this dish, we’d like soaked rice, onion, paneer, peas, carrot, cloves, cinnamon, garam masala, cumin seeds, coriander powder, purple chilli powder, salt, bay leaf, ginger-garlic paste and inexperienced chillies.
- Start with heating oil in a pan and shallow fry the paneer cubes. Keep the paneer apart.
- In the identical pan, add bay leaf, cumin, clove and cinnamon sticks, and mood.
- Add onion and fry.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, inexperienced chillies, carrot, peas, purple chilli powder, garam masala, and coriander powder, and fry.
- Add rice to it and blend all the pieces collectively.
- Add paneer cubes, salt and water to it.
- Close the lid and prepare dinner until the rice is finished.
And you’ve got paneer pulao prepared in simply no time. Add some achar by the facet and indulge.
Try this recipe to your subsequent meal and tell us the way you preferred it.
Watch the detailed recipe video within the header.
For extra such pulao recipes, click here.
About Somdatta SahaExplorer- that is what Somdatta likes to name herself. Be it by way of meals, folks or locations, all she craves for is to know the unknown. A easy aglio olio pasta or daal-chawal and film could make her day.