This actor is being branded for his alleged dangerous habits.
A girl has claimed that Russell Brand uncovered himself to her after which joked about it moments later on “The Russell Brand Show” for BBC Radio 2.
According to the disturbing allegations reported by the BBC, the alleged sufferer, whom they’re calling Olivia, claimed the assault occurred on June 16, 2008, throughout the time she was working on the BBC’s Los Angeles location.
After letting Brand, 48, and his group inside for a taping, Olivia went to the toilet subsequent to the radio station, the place she bent down and squatted to get some sinus remedy from a medication cupboard.
It was at that second, she claimed, that she felt a presence behind her.
Turning round, she was face-to-face with the Brand’s crotch.
“I used to be startled and acquired up and I spotted it was the person that I’d let in — Russell,” she recalled. “As I open up the cabinet doorways below the sink, I felt somebody behind me.”
According to Olivia, the 48-year-old actor then stated he was going to name her Betty. After she replied that wasn’t her identify, he reportedly responded, “Well, I’m gonna f – – ok you.”
When she replied, “No, you’re not,” he pulled out his penis in his hand and “just about served it to me as you’ll be serving somebody some meals,” she claimed.
Olivia recalled feeling trapped as a result of the toilet door was closed.
“There was a bit of banter going on as a result of I didn’t know what to do,” she stated, including that Brand then put his penis again in his trousers and left after somebody banged on the door and known as for him.
Afterward, the “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” actor was recorded laughing with his co-presenter Matt Morgan, who stated Brand “confirmed his willy to a girl.”
The Post has reached out to Brand for remark concerning the allegations.
In the BBC’s protection of the accusation, the group stated that “it was sorry to hear the allegations and would examine them as half of a evaluate into Brand’s time on the BBC.”
BBC Director General Tim Davie introduced there could be a evaluate of the incident and they might be inviting Olivia to communicate with them.
“We could be very eager to hear from her and anybody else who might have info,” the BBC assertion stated. “We will of course communicate to the bureau group and anybody who was working there in 2008 as half of this. Further, the Director General has been very clear that some broadcasts from that interval have been, and are, inexcusable and completely unacceptable, and would by no means be aired at this time.”
The information outlet can be investigating how that half of the show made it on air and was broadcast days later.
According to the report, a proper grievance was by no means made by Olivia on the time of the incident. BBC administration was knowledgeable about the incident in 2019, however no formal motion was taken.
“I assumed to myself, ‘Oh, that’s a bit unusual no one has come to apologize to me, for his habits.’ So I assumed maybe that specific audio — as a result of it was so graphic — had been minimize out, which might be why I by no means pursued it,” she stated.
“I really feel ashamed, however extra so I’m wondering had one thing been executed, maybe there would have been fewer girls he would have executed horrible issues to, which we’re studying about within the papers now,” she added.
Brand was accused of raping, sexually assaulting and abusing four women over the course of seven years. One alleged sufferer was a 16-year-old he reportedly known as “the kid,” in accordance to a bombshell report he denied prior to its launch.
The allegations in opposition to the performer stem from the peak of his fame between 2006 and 2013, in accordance to a joint investigation revealed by the Sunday Times of London, the Times of London and Channel 4 Dispatches.
Russell Brand sexual assault allegations
Russell Brand was accused of raping, sexually assaulting and abusing 4 girls over the course of seven years from 2006 to 2013.
- One lady, recognized as “Nadia,” alleged the “Get Him to the Greek” star raped her in opposition to the wall of his Los Angeles dwelling in 2012 and was handled at a rape disaster heart the identical day, in accordance to medical information cited by the shops.
- Another accuser who was 16 on the time, who is understood solely by the pseudonym “Alice”, alleged that the then-31-year-old known as her “the kid” and assaulted her throughout their “emotionally abusive and controlling” three-month relationship, in accordance to the report.
- Allegations from Brand’s different accusers included a lady, recognized as “Phoebe,” who claimed he sexually assaulted her at his property in West Hollywood after they met at an Alcoholics Anonymous assembly, in accordance to the Times of London. Brand trapped her in a bed room and chased her round earlier than pinning her down and assaulting her.
- The star’s ex-girlfriend Jordan Martin made related accusations in her self-published 2014 guide “kNot: Entanglement with a Celebrity.” She claims he sexually assaulted her on the Lowry Hotel in Manchester, England, after turning into offended that she had spoken to an ex-boyfriend in 2007.
- Pop star Dannii Minogue angrily labeled Russell Brand a “vile predator” way back to 2006 — accusing him of creeping her out by perving over her “fabulous breasts” and refusing to “take no for a solution.”
Brand denied the allegations in a video on YouTube and X, previously Twitter, alerting followers to “severe prison” allegations that he stated could be made in opposition to him.
“Amidst this litany of astonishing, moderately baroque assaults, are some very severe allegations that I completely refute,” Branded shared. “The relationships I had have been completely, at all times consensual.”
While the investigation proceeds, YouTube has suspended Brand from being profitable on the video streaming website, his pub “Crown Inn” positioned in Pishill, Britain, has been quickly shut down and BBC has formally launched a evaluate into the comic’s time on the community.