The Science Quiz seems thrice every week within the every day Science web page. The web page is obtainable to learn on all days besides Saturday in the epaper.
1. Which “superfood” is dubbed as “the meals of the gods” and was consumed by historic civilisations for energy and vitality? It is the first ingredient in chocolate!
2. ______ is a small however mighty seed, usually referred to as a “superfood,” and is wealthy in omega-3 fatty acids. Not solely does it provide the goodness of important vitamins, however its versatility additionally shines as it may be effortlessly sprinkled over an array of dishes. Can you unveil the identification of this small but mightily nutritious seed?
3. If you had been to take pleasure in a “inexperienced smoothie,” what superhero nutrient would you doubtless get a lift of, for retaining your digestive system fortunately lively?
4. ______ is a versatile veggie with a twist, recognized for its antioxidants, may be in spiral type consumed as noodles, and affords a low-carb different.
5. Which “queen of spices” owes its vibrant color to curcumin, usually utilized in curries, and has been researched for its potential anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties?
Identify the fragrant herb proven under, which finds a spot in Italian dishes, and within the whisper community, is believed to own cognitive perform and memory-enhancing ‘magic’.
2. Chia seeds
Visual reply: Rosemary
Today’s quiz is by our reader Anjali Srivastava. You may also submit your quiz should you can persistently get 6/6 proper.